Got my new computer set up finally. This puts a little dent in my work, as my last computer is temporarily inoperable due to a mechanical issue and as such I didn’t get the luxury of having a lot of time to get everything over.
On the up-side, almost everything I use is on the cloud, with the biggest pain being fonts right now, and I’ve used few in my recent projects. LibreOffice is installed on the new computer, as well as all the other tools of the trade. This post’s going to be short because the new computer stuff has taken up a fair amount of my time, and I haven’t been able to get any other stuff done.
Hammercalled should be progressing on schedule for playtests in early April. The velotha’s flock supplement is suffering a little, but it’ll get caught up soon enough.